CardanoMini, the token that rewards you

CardanoMini, the only token that works for ADA redistribution.

ADA Rewards Calculator

Paste Address

Paid: 0 ADA

Unpaid: 0 ADA

Balance: 0 ADAMini


Total Rewards: 0 ADA

Total Distributed: 0 ADA

Total Upcoming: 0 ADA

Why buy CardanoMini?

It's the first token with a functioning design that Rewards You with Cardano! It has Anti Whale , Anti Sniping and Anti Bot smart contract design inbuilt for Secure Asset Fund for Users!

CardanoMini combines this with an innovative Auto-Liquidity feature that increases liquidity of the token rapidly. And finally, CardanoMini has massive burn on a scale rarely seen in other tokens. Combine these three together and you get a power house token out of the hands of anyone, except the community as a whole.

Lock

Unruggable

Liquidity is locked in Mudra for 1 year and fair launch! This means the team cannot pull the liquidity and rug the project.

Money circulating

Fair Launch

90% of the CardanoMini supply was seeded as liquidity. That means no presale and no allocation to team members. The other 10% is reserved for the Dev and Marketing wallet to receive dividends and reinvest into the token!

Piggy bank

Safe Auto-farming

9% of all transactions are distributed to holders in Cardano BEP20. No need to claim, all distributions happen automatically every hour.

QR code

100% SAFU LP Locked

CardanoMini Token LP has been locked via Mudra Locker for 6 Months! The team has also decided to relock the liquidty once it unlocks. Click to view details.

Money Up

Continuously Rising Price

2% of every transaction is going to the Pancake Liquidity pool and newly generated LP TOKENS tokens are BURNED FOREVER creating an ever rising price floor. 4% is allocated to marketing and development to reinvest in growing CardanoMini.

Money Bag

Whale Shock Safety

No wallet holds more than 3% (30M) of token supply and no transaction can involve more than 0.25% (2.5M). There is also a wait time of 45s before you can interact with the contract prevent whales from manipulating the price.

fire

Token Burns

Burned forever making increasing deflationary pressure on the price making hodlers price skyrocket! The team burns tokens from time to time and have currently burned > 8%

Join our community
What can you expect from us next?

Q3 2021

  • CheckedProject Launch
  • CheckedLivecoinwatch
  • UncheckedCoingecko
  • UncheckedCoinmarketcap
  • Checkednomics.com
  • CheckedWebsite rework and rewards calculator.
  • CheckedWhitepaper with utility.
  • CheckedLaunch at least one partner project.
  • CheckedStart our DApp

Q4 2021

  • UncheckedOur DApp is integrated with our website giving holders access to partner projects.
  • UncheckedActual use case that brings in investors to buy $ADAMini
  • UncheckedCommunity charities.
  • UncheckedOnboard partner projects.
  • UncheckedLaunch at least 3 partner projects.
2022
  • UncheckedMore utility will be planned for the token.
  • UncheckedCardanoMini becomes the go to token for passive income on BSC.
  • UncheckedMore partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions